And so it begins...

To blog or not to blog? Oh heck why not...

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday

Took the girlie and one of her friends to the waterpark today.  It's HOT here in NJ but there was actually a pleasant breeze today and it wasn't as HUMID as it has been.  We (my daughter & I) get season passes and usually start going to the waterpark in June her birthday is the 2nd and I usually let her take some friends there in lieu of a party at home.  This year today was our first visit.  It just hasn't been the right time I guess. But we did have a nice time even though I spent most of it by myself while they were off doing the slides and wave pool.  But that was fine with me I had a book I just started reading...Historical Romance...(these are my favorites and I used to read like 4 or 5 books a week! Now I'm lucky if I read 4 or 5 a year ...loss of concentration is a symptom that goes along with the "void" in my life!)...Julia Quinn's new book... Ten Things I Love about You and a chair right in the front row so when I got too hot i could just hop up and get wet and then sit back down! 

I worked a little more on my altered clipboard yesterday.  It is coming along nicely almost done just need to find a pic for it and maybe add a little stickles here and there!  I also helped my daughter make a card for her girlfriend last night.  She will be going to her Sweet 16 (mardi gras theme) this Friday and has been bitten by my "card making" bug!  It's so much fun drawing out her creativeness! Lets see what else have I done...colored a couple of pictures for my niece and nephew...lol.  They are 4 (twins) and my niece sent me a picture she colored me in the mail.  So when I called to thank her for the beautiful picture she asked me to color one for her!  And of course if I bring one for her I have to bring one for her brother! 

Well that's a quick update on me for now.  More soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment