And so it begins...

To blog or not to blog? Oh heck why not...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Finally!

I finally finished the altered clipboard I was making!  Put all the little touches on it I wanted.  I used My Mind's Eye paper for the background.  Prima flowers! Glimmer Mist on the butterflies.  Stickles on some of the flowers and the butterfly's bodies. And then of course random ribbon  from my stash and assorted bling from I am not sure who right now!  The pictures are of My Mom & Me circa 1970ish! I loved looking through the old photos to find just the right ones... I sure do miss her.  The poem on the top was written by my mother.  I wish you could read it ... it is beautiful it's titled Remember Me and that is how we remember her now.  Also, the photos on the bottom of the irises were taken by my mother of some of her favorite flowers that she grew herself of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment