Today's Mama and Game Stop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I just want my family to have a happy safe holiday and to enjoy the time spent with friends and family.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Christmas morning my daughter wakes up and we go out to the tree to open her presents and then stocking (presents are always first). Then we eat breakfast and "play" with her new stuff.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Ok well I would ask Santa for a HUGE shopping spree. Just pass me the pre-paid Visa with about $5000 or $10000 on it and I will go off and buy...lets see..Tickets to concerts and shows in NY, clothes for everyone, a trip for the family. Hmmmm.... that would be nice right about now actually.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We decorate the house and tree. We play Christmas music in the car until we just can't handle it anymore....lol.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We played the standard games Monopoly, Trouble, Sorry and such. We were also a big card family 500 rummy and Poker! Oh and we likes to play Pokeno do they have that anymore??? :o)
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Spending the Holiday's with my Grandma is our tradition that I have carried on from my own childhood. She is 84 now and can't do the holiday herself anymore so I will go where ever she is which currently will be my brother's home. She makes the best home made ravioli's they are DELICIOUS!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? I would never go away for Christmas unless I could take EVERYONE with me. Now if were leaving the day after Christmas Sign us up for the happiest place on Earth.... Beach Club Villas I've never been able to stay there but I here its absolutely FABULOUS!!!
8. Check out Game Stop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
#1 Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect for the girlie if her Santa had the money!
#2 Donkey Kong Country Returns I think the girlie would enjoy playing this and a second one for my niece and nephew would got the Nintendo Wii Red Bundle for their birthday last week.
#3 Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Super Bundle for Wii for the girlie since she only has Guitar Hero for the Playstation 2 and would like to play it with her Uncle and he has the Wii now (see #2).
#4 I'm adding a fourth and going with Singstar for the Playstation 2 for the girlie to play with her momma!
Ok so that is my meme and my Game Stop wish I could afford..lol... list!!!! You should head over to Today's Mama and enter too!!!