And so it begins...

To blog or not to blog? Oh heck why not...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just in the knick of time....

Almost didn't do my ONE post this week.  And NO it's not because I've been busy...lol  I haven't really been doing too much.  I had a sick car this week!  Well not all week but Thursday it started acting "funny" and so yesterday I couldn't go to my niece's "Sneak Peek Week" at her dancing school... :o(  She even helped me put it in the calendar on my phone!  Then I had to tell her I couldn't go....she told me ..."well maybe next time."...she is SO cute!  My husband put something in my transmission yesterday so it is "working" a little better today.  I have my fingers crossed! I said a little prayer for her (my car) but I kinda felt guilty asking for help when I knew all those people are suffering over in Japan!  That is such a tragedy it brought tears to my eyes watching the coverage yesterday. 

Okay well I know that was short but if I have more time later I'll post more!  I gotta go do more laundry!!! yuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment