And so it begins...

To blog or not to blog? Oh heck why not...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hi ...

I know technically it is a new week but since I haven't gone to bed yet I am going with it still being Saturday...lol.  Not much to write.  Haven't done all that much crafting this week or anything else for that matter! I am at war with some black ants that keep squeezing their way into one room or another! Every time I get rid of them the pop up a few days later in a different room! Seriously for what reason were they in my bathroom??? No one eats in THERE!!! Anyway other then that this week my truck broke so I am currently using my Father's luckily for me he is an AWESOME dad and has another vehicle to drive! I am not sure what I am going to do about my broken Explorer it has about 277,000 miles on it so do I fix it???? I mean she has gotten me through A LOT!!! What else did I do this week???? Cleaned out the girlies "hair box" and got rid of a TON of hair stuff she hasn't used in years.  My niece & my girlfriend's daughter were both thrilled with their new found "hair candy".  They are so cute!  Went to Michael's today because I was bored....BIG MISTAKE....got a picture frame for my daughter we are going to attach butterflies around the entire frame and put in it a poem she has from her friend's funeral.  He was only 15 and died last summer of cancer.  At his viewing his aunt told my daughter and her friends every time they see a butterfly it is him watching out for them.  Very sweet and I will say she has seen some butterflies in odd places.  I also picked up some beads on sale I am going to make a special little girl a bracelet! And I got some yarn to fool around with in a bright yellow and a bright teal blue.  Once I got it home and started playing with it I decided to make it into a blanket for my daughter! It is one great big granny square alternating colors.  It WAS going to be a surprise then she saw it on my bed.  Of course it probably still will be a surprise if I ACTUALLY finish it....lol  Ok well that is my quick post for this week!  I'll take a pic of the blanket during the week and post it...it's coming out very cute!  TTFN!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment